Seasoned Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 9 medium)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash potatoes. Add the remaining ingredients; beat until fluffy. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 354 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 479mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Mashed Potatoes
"Very tasty and creamy the whole family loved them."
"Kids love it"
"good potatoes but I made them a little dry!"
"These were very tasty, but I thought they were heavy. My boyfriend enjoyed them very much!"
"These were delicious! As we were eating dinner, hubby said the potatoes were awesome and wondered what I had done differently. Makes this recipe a keeper! :)"