Seasoned Flank Steak Recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first four ingredients; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Grill steak, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 6-12 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 249 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 551mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Flank Steak
"This was my first experience with flank steak, too. But for me this recipe is missing something. I chose to grill indoor on my cast iron giddle pan instead of the charcoal bbq, and maybe that affected the flavor? I'm really not a fan of lemon pepper seasoning, but it was worth the try."
"I used this recipe the first time I ever tried flank steak and I was very pleasently surprised. Very easy to make. I recommend cooking this a little slower with a little less heat than what you would normally do for steak. I like to use the warming rack on my grill"
"My grown son says this is one of the best steaks he's ever had. And it is easy, very tasty and perfect to take along for camping.I have made this more times than I can count.And that my picky grandchildren will eat it is a bonus!"