- 3 packages (6 ounces each) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Place the crackers in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forSeasoned Fish Crackers
"easy and delicious."
"I made this recipe exactly as written and it is wonderful! I will definitely make it again."
"A great alternative to the plain goldfish that are always on hand at my house! I loved the strong flavors of the seasonings!"
"Very easy to make. My son loves these crackers. I make them for school classroom parties too."
"Although we're huge fans of Chex Mix and love Ranch Dressing, we didn't care for these much...thought they were too strong. Made w/ an equivalent weight of Cheez-Its instead of Goldfish but that shouldn't have made a significant difference."