- 30 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, cook scallops in butter 1-2 minutes or until opaque. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place one egg and half the cottage cheese, ricotta, nutmeg and pepper in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add to scallops. Repeat with remaining egg, cottage cheese, ricotta, nutmeg and pepper. Add to scallops. Stir in crab and shrimp.
- Drain shells and rinse in cold water. Stuff with seafood mixture. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with Alfredo sauce.
- Cover and bake 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.