- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups 1% cottage cheese, drained
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- In a bowl, combine the crab, cottage cheese, bread crumbs, 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, egg, egg substitute, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder. Spread 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up tightly. Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in a 9-in. square baking dish. Place roll-ups, seam side down, in dish. Top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 25 minutes longer. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSeafood Lasagna Roll-Ups
"I have been making this recipe for years. It is really easy and tastes great! It is one that is requested often in my home."