- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound fresh sea or bay scallops, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg white
- 1 large egg, beaten
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12x10-in. rectangle. Cut each sheet into four 6x5-in. rectangles. Place a salmon fillet in the center of four rectangles.
- In a small bowl, combine the scallops, cream, onions, parsley, dill, salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat egg white on medium speed until soft peaks form; fold into scallop mixture. Spoon about 1/2 cup over each salmon fillet.
- Top each with a pastry rectangle and crimp to seal. With a small sharp knife, cut several slits in the top. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; brush with egg. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
1 each: 1053 calories, 60g fat (16g saturated fat), 199mg cholesterol, 782mg sodium, 72g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 9g fiber), 55g protein.