Seafood Alfredo Baskets
They’ll think you slaved over this sophisticated entree of seafood on flaky puff pastry shells. But with only five convenient ingredients…it goes together in a “heartbeat”! Diana Smarrito of Blackwood, New Jersey shares the recipe.
- 4 frozen puff pastry shells
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce, warmed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add scallops and shrimp. Cook, uncovered, for 2-5 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque and shrimp turn pink; drain.
- 2. Combine Alfredo sauce and garlic powder; drizzle over puff pastry shells. Top with seafood.
2 each: 710 calories, 41g fat (16g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 1210mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 42g protein.
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC