Sea Bass with Shrimp and Tomatoes
This is one of my husband's favorite recipes, simple and delicious. The ingredients make it into a sort of Greek stew. Besides making it for my husband and myself, I like serving this impressive dish to company. —Susan Orr Schwarz Sherman Oaks, California
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 sea bass or halibut steaks (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 6 to 8 large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 small red or sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Place the fish in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with shrimp, onion, tomatoes and feta cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 348 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 158mg cholesterol, 1402mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 6g fiber), 42g protein.
Originally published as Sea Bass with Shrimp and Tomatoes in Reminisce Extra August 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.