VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 sea bass or halibut steaks (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 6 to 8 large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 small red or sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Place the fish in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with shrimp, onion, tomatoes and feta cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sea Bass with Shrimp and Tomatoes in Reminisce Extra August 2004, p52