Scrambled Eggs with the Works
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10 eggs
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, mushrooms, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, water, salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set. Stir in tomato.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 259 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 447mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Apr 16, 2012
This is a perfect breakfast for dinner recipe! We had it tonight. I didn't use the tomato, but we topped with light sour cream and salsa. I also used 1/4 cup skim milk instead of the water to make them a little creamier. Truly "simple and delicious"!
Jun 22, 2011
Made this for father's day along with the breaded brunch bacon and it was a hit!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.