VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute peppers in oil until tender. Add tomatoes; saute 1-2 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, soy milk and salt. Reduce heat to medium; add egg mixture to skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Spoon 2/3 cup mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Scrambled Egg Wraps in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p42
Reviews forScrambled Egg Wraps
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2014
"Tried these for my kids lunch boxes and it was gr8!"
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2013
"These are great!"
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2011