- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place sugared side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Reviews forSchool Day Biscuits
"These are super easy and my family loves them. I've been making them for years. The amount of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon listed in the recipe is actually enough for 2 tubes of biscuits."