- 1 small potato, peeled and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, combine potato slices, milk, garlic, salt if desired and pepper; bring to boil. Pour into a buttered 10-oz. custard cup. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forScalloped Potatoes for One
"This is a great recipe. Hubby doesn't like scalloped potatoes so now I can enjoy them with little fuss."
"easy, and Very Good. Recipe is a keeper!"
"Please more recipes for one. This is such a help for singles. It is very hard to try to scale down every recipe so this is great!"