- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the soups and milk. In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onions and soup mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forScalloped Potatoes & Ham
"This is such a simple recipe. Salt seems to be missing. Without salt it is not very good. So add a little salt and it's so delicious and one that I will definitely make again."
"Followed recipe exactly. The sauce just did not taste good at all!...Sorry!"
"I will probably make this with smoked turkey since one family member doesn't eat any other kind of meat and also add a little salt and natures seasoning. I like simple cooking these days so love my crock pot and the many uses I get, from desert to main dish and the kitchen isn't hot."