Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 8 hours
Makes16 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the soups and milk. In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onions and soup mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 167 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 630mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Aug 19, 2017
This is such a simple recipe. Salt seems to be missing. Without salt it is not very good. So add a little salt and it's so delicious and one that I will definitely make again.
Dec 10, 2012
I love this recipe; I like to add sharp cheddar cheese and substitute Beefy Mushroom soup or Creamy Mushroom soup for the original mushroom.
Oct 6, 2012
Followed recipe exactly. The sauce just did not taste good at all!...Sorry!
Sep 22, 2012
Sep 5, 2012
I will probably make this with smoked turkey since one family member doesn't eat any other kind of meat and also add a little salt and natures seasoning. I like simple cooking these days so love my crock pot and the many uses I get, from desert to main dish and the kitchen isn't hot.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.