- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Set the potatoes aside. Place the contents of the sauce mix in a large bowl; sprinkle with poultry seasoning. Whisk in the water and soup. Stir in chicken, carrots, celery, onion and potatoes. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forScalloped Chicken Supper
"I made this on a cold winter day, tasted great the only thing I would add would be garlic next time I make it."
"Nothing special. I wasn't horrible, but extremely dry...already regretting the waste of ingredients. :("
"This was way too salty & too "orangy" from the potato sauce mix and carrots. The potatoes were so thin that any sticking above the sauce took on a potato chip consistency after baking. The small amt. of potatoes in the boxed mix didn't begin to contribute "substance" to this dish. The saltimess was NOT to be ignored! Ewwww! I will never make this again!"