Scallop and Potato Saute Recipe
I make this special seafood dish for the holidays to treat myself.—Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas
- 2 small red potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 pound bay scallops
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Lemon slice or wedge, optional
- 1. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes in 1 tablespoon oil until golden brown and tender, about 12 minutes. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, heat remaining oil. Cook and stir scallops for 2 minutes. Add garlic and lemon juice; cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until scallops are firm and opaque.
- 2. Add parsley, salt and pepper. Return potatoes to pan; heat through. Serve with lemon if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 415 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 486mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Scallop and Potato Saute
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC