Savory Summer Squash
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 small yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, yellow squash, tomato and onion in oil for 1 minute. Sprinkle with seasonings; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 111 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 201mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 10, 2014
Loved this recipe! It was quick & easy. My picky eater enjoyed it. I didn't add the marjoram, but did add a dash of onion powder also, with the other ingredients.
Feb 20, 2013
Yuck. This just doesn't have much going for it.
Jul 7, 2012
Loved this recipe. So easy. Left out the marjoram. Used my first squash from the garden for this-I am sure we will make this again this summer