- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 small yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, yellow squash, tomato and onion in oil for 1 minute. Sprinkle with seasonings; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSavory Summer Squash
"Yuck. This just doesn't have much going for it."
"Loved this recipe. So easy. Left out the marjoram. Used my first squash from the garden for this-I am sure we will make this again this summer"