- 8 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (6 ounces) sage stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add spinach, cook until wilted. Stir in the stuffing mix, sour cream and sage.
- Fill each chop with about 1/3 cup stuffing mixture; secure with toothpicks if necessary. Place on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSavory Stuffed Pork Chops
"With a little wine vinegar the stuffing is a good dip with crackers all by itself!!!!"
"Its a great stuffing for your porkchops when your tired of same old stuffing i added some cooked bavon and chopped pecans. My kiddo can not tolerate butter so i used.olive oil and light sourcream. It was great even my husband who is stuck on my mom has best stuffing i dont like box stuffing enjoyed deff a keeper"
"It's hard to find thick pork chops at 8 oz each so I use 4 bigger pork chops. We don't care for sage so we use Stovetop pork Stuffing mix. I stuff the pork chops really full and still have some leftovers to put in a casserole dish! My husband doesn't even like spinach but doesn't want his pork chops prepared any other way!"
"The stuffing was too squishy I thought, it was just ok, not something I'll make again."
"Awsome!!! I made 4 large chops and froze the remaining stuffing for another time. Hopefully it will be just as good!! My guests were impressed. Didn't change a thing."
"Meals have been SO boring!! Found this and tried it and WOW!!! It was the most amazing dish I've made in a while. Made my own stuffing with bread crumbs in processor but, it was amazing!!! It will be a regular for me."
"I made these for some guests. They raved about them, one even said "wow they look just like the picture." They were awesome and I will be making these again!"