- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans and red pepper in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over vegetables; stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSavory Sesame Green Beans
"This recipe is a hit!! Brought it to a picnic and several people asked me for the recipe. My husband loves it too."
"Was an easy recipe to make and so good!! We loved it!"