Savory Sesame Green Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans and red pepper in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over vegetables; stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 55 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Jun 9, 2012
This recipe is a hit!! Brought it to a picnic and several people asked me for the recipe. My husband loves it too.
Jul 20, 2010
Was an easy recipe to make and so good!! We loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.