Savory Rye Snacks Recipe
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 loaf (1 pound) snack rye bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the onions, cheeses, mayonnaise, mushrooms and olives. Spread on bread slices and place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 dozen.
3 each: 242 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 496mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Savory Rye Snacks
"I have been making this recipe for years. It is always a hit!!"
"I have been using this recipe for years and everyone absolutely loves it!! I recently went to make it and found that I had misplaced the recipe. Thanks to tast of home online I was able to retrieve it to make for a party this weekend. Thanks!"