Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- Brush one side of each puff pastry sheet with egg; sprinkle with cheese and basil. Cut each sheet into ten 1-in. strips. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° until golden brown, 10-13 minute.
1 pastry stick: 160 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.