Savory Parmesan Sticks
I really like how easy this recipe is and how good these smell when baking. They look pretty on the table. Change up the herbs to your own tastes.—Viki Ailport of West Lakeland, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Brush one side of each puff pastry sheet with egg; sprinkle with cheese and rosemary. Cut each sheet into ten 1-in. strips. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 150 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Savory Parmesan Sticks in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008