Savory Marinated Flank Steak
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a shallow dish, combine the first 7 ingredients; add the steak and turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. lightly oil the grill rack. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until steak reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
- To serve, thinly slice across the grain.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked beef: 196 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 1, 2017
Mar 22, 2012
Ditto to everything that has been said. Delicious!
Sep 18, 2011
This was the first time I ever tried flank steak...and I made it for my in-laws! The marinade had a wonderful flavor. Will definitely make again.
Sep 16, 2011
There are so many great recipes out there that I find I have to be picky in choosing which ones I deem "keepers" or I will be overrun with them. But this one is outstanding and it's a keeper.
Jun 1, 2010
This is a great marinade that uses everyday staples!
Apr 28, 2010
Marinated flank steak is a simple, easy meal to make and one my family does every chance we get. It tastes so good, it's a keeper and definitely going in my recipe box.