Savory Italian Rounds
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash onion salt
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Separate biscuits and place on two ungreased baking sheets. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Flatten biscuits into 4-in. circles. Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over each circle to within 1/2 in. of edge.
- Bake at 400° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise may not be substituted for regular mayonnaise in this recipe.
Reduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 187 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 5, 2018
No one here really cared for the 'biscuit' taste, it just didn't work with the ingredients. I think the mixture would be really good on bread sticks though.
Feb 16, 2014
MGoodness, making these again today to go along with Bow Tie Ham Bake. K.
May 16, 2009
Nice upgrade from plain refrigerated biscuits. I will, however, cut back a little on the Parmesan next time.