- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise*
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash onion salt
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Separate biscuits and place on two ungreased baking sheets. Let stand for 5 minutes. Flatten biscuits into 4-in. circles. Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over each circle to within 1/2 in. of edge. Bake at 400° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forSavory Italian Rounds
"MGoodness, making these again today to go along with Bow Tie Ham bake. K."
"Nice upgrade from plain refrigerated biscuits. I will, however, cut back a little on the Parmesan next time."