Savory Grilled Corn
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Grill: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, silk and husks removed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over corn; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Wrap each ear of corn in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender, turning occasionally.
Mar 27, 2016
Very tasty! My husband very much liked it. I prefer my corn to taste a bit more "fresh" and less seasoned, but wanted to give this a go. I enjoyed it enough to make again, and since the hubby loved it, we'll definitely keep this recipe. The spices give the corn a little kick, which I did really like.
Aug 25, 2014
I love seasoned corn and this was easy and very tasty! The bad part though, was that no one else in my family liked it at all, so I probably won't be making it again.
Jun 3, 2014
delicious and easy.. ingredients i always have in my kitchen.
Aug 16, 2013
This is the BEST CORN ON THE COB EVER!!! I usually double the sauce just because I might like it on something else ... FABULOUS! I make this every summer at family get-togethers and everyone raves about them!
Jul 18, 2010
I made this tonight and really liked it. I was out of parsley though, so I used tarragon instead which worked out fine. You could proabably use whichever herbs you like best, and it would still be good. Will definitely make again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.