Savory Grilled Corn
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Grill: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, silk and husks removed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over corn; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Wrap each ear of corn in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender, turning occasionally.
Mar 27, 2016
Very tasty! My husband very much liked it. I prefer my corn to taste a bit more "fresh" and less seasoned, but wanted to give this a go. I enjoyed it enough to make again, and since the hubby loved it, we'll definitely keep this recipe. The spices give the corn a little kick, which I did really like.
Aug 25, 2014
I love seasoned corn and this was easy and very tasty! The bad part though, was that no one else in my family liked it at all, so I probably won't be making it again.
Jun 3, 2014
delicious and easy.. ingredients i always have in my kitchen.
Aug 16, 2013
This is the BEST CORN ON THE COB EVER!!! I usually double the sauce just because I might like it on something else ... FABULOUS! I make this every summer at family get-togethers and everyone raves about them!
Jul 18, 2010
I made this tonight and really liked it. I was out of parsley though, so I used tarragon instead which worked out fine. You could proabably use whichever herbs you like best, and it would still be good. Will definitely make again!