Savory Crescent Bundles
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken or turkey
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Additional chives
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter until smooth. Stir in chicken, milk, chives, pimientos, salt and pepper.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture into center of each rectangle. Bring four corners of dough together and twist; pinch edges to seal.
- Brush tops of bundles with remaining butter. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Tie a chive around each.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 566 calories, 34g fat (15g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 1022mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Dec 14, 2010
Easy & very good
Dec 2, 2010
I have made this recipe alot. My son absolutely LOVES it. It is so easy, I do add peas so I can sneak them in.
Jun 8, 2010
Tasty and just plain fun to make and eat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.