Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) cornbread/muffin mix
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped pickled jalapeno slices
- 30 lollipop sticks
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Crushed corn chips
- Prepare and bake cornbread according to package directions, using a greased 8-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, hot sauce and pickled jalapenos until blended. Crumble cornbread over cream cheese mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place on baking sheets; insert sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Dip in melted butter and roll in corn chips. Refrigerate until serving.
1 pop: 70 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.