No one would guess that these moist chicken breasts and tender potatoes are seasoned with herb- and garlic-flavored soup mix. The meal-in-one is simple to assemble, and it all bakes in one dish so there's little cleanup. -Leslie Adams Springfield, Missouri
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into small wedges
- In a large bowl, combine the soup mix and water. Add the chicken, potatoes and onion; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and a thermometer reads 170°, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Savory Chicken Dinner in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p28
Reviews for Savory Chicken Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review