- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the oil, tarragon, onion powder and pepper until blended. Drain asparagus; drizzle with oil mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSavory Asparagus
"I don't usually like asparagus, but I enjoy eating asparagus made this way."
"a good way too keep Asparagus it too boil it for 3 mins then drop it in ice water for 5 mins remove from water let air dry for hour the place in a freezer bag make sure too remove all the air from the bag this will last in freezer for 6 too 9 months"
"That sounds sooooooo good. I will definitely try."