- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) spaghetti in tomato sauce with cheese
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cups (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Stir in the soup, spaghetti and vegetables. Transfer to an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with cheese and let stand a few minutes until melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forSave a Penny Casserole
"easy and Fabulous"
"The canned spaghetti in this casserole gave it a bad taste. I wouldn't recommend this recipe. Visually, it is also not appealing."
"This dish was quick and tasty! My whole family raved about it!"
"At the bottom of the page in the Comments section, there's a "Read All Comments" link. Just click on that. Avery"
"The photo is what caught my eye; looks like simple comfort food. I've made this 3-4 times, the last couple times using my own spaghetti with some jarred sauce. It's always good."
"Have you ever tried this dish, peacejen? Don't judge a book by its cover; this dish is quite tasty."
"Ugh, canned spaghetti? Canned veggies? Really? Sounds nasty!"
"how do we access the comments?"