Sauteed Summer Squash
My family likes squash when it still has a little crunch, which results in a shorter cooking time. I take advantage of my garden bounty of squash.—Gloria A. Warczak, Cedarburg, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 small yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, julienned
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, summer squash, red pepper and onion in oil for 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
Originally published as Sauteed Summer Squash in Quick Cooking March/April 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.