Sauteed Spiced Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Combine the dill, chili powder, lemon-pepper and cumin; rub over fillets.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook salmon in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 246 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Apr 24, 2013
I question why the instructions say to spray the pan and then indicate to cook the fish in oil. If cooking in oil, why do you need cooking spray?
Aug 6, 2010
Has potential, but I didn't think the flavors mixed well. Didn't go over well with the family.
Jul 15, 2008
Fantastic recipe and very easy! We'll have this again often!