Sauteed Rosemary Carrots
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, saute carrots in oil until crisp-tender. Add green pepper; saute 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the rosemary, salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 70 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Aug 1, 2016
I'd prepared this recipe and found it to be very tasty! I did use 1/4 cup vegetable oil and added 1 medium onion, diced and the green pepper, diced. I didn't have rosemary at that time, so I used dried thyme and that was just as good! Thank you for sharing this recipe!delowenstein
Jan 10, 2011
We weren't a very big fan of these. Maybe we just weren't big on the rosemary?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.