- 1-1/2 pounds carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a skillet, cook and stir carrots in oil for 10-12 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add green pepper; cook and stir for 5 minutes until carrots and green pepper are tender. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper; heat through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forSauteed Rosemary Carrots
"I'd prepared this recipe and found it to be very tasty! I did use 1/4 cup vegetable oil and added 1 medium onion, diced and the green pepper, diced. I didn't have rosemary at that time, so I used dried thyme and that was just as good! Thank you for sharing this recipe!delowenstein"
"We weren't a very big fan of these. Maybe we just weren't big on the rosemary?"