- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound fresh green or wax beans, trimmed
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add beans; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add radishes; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar and salt; sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSauteed Radishes with Green Beans
"I plan on making these for lunch. I have roasted radishes with olive oil and garlic and they are excellent, so I suspect these will be as good! I'll use olive or sesame oil instead of butter though."