- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and parsley flakes
- In a large skillet, saute beans in butter for 4-5 minutes. Add the onion and seasonings. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSauteed Green Beans
"I made this with fresh french green beans and it was excellent!! Not an oregano fan, so just left it out. I may add a few mushrooms with it next time. Love the flavors in this side dish."
"Yum, used frozen basil and fresh parsley with it."
"We love this recipe!!! It is so easy to make and tastes so fresh! I make it all the time. Especially when guests come over. I looks and tastes like it came from a fine dining restaurant. Our guests always love it!"