- 6 frozen Jones All Natural Fully Cooked Sausage Patties (about 7 ounces)
- 6 slices Italian bread (1-1/2 inches thick)
- 3 slices Muenster or brick cheese, halved
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Maple syrup
- Cook sausage according to package directions; cool slightly.
- Cut a pocket in one side of each slice of bread. Fill pockets with sausage and cheese.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and sugar. Soak bread in egg mixture, about 1 minute per side. Cook on a greased griddle over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSausage Stuffed French Toast
"This is my new favorite way to do French toast. My whole entire family and enjoyed these I topped it with syrup. So good!"