Sausage Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) medium egg noodles
- 1 pound fully cooked smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage until heated through; drain. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Combine soup, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt and pepper; set aside. Melt butter in the skillet. Drain noodles and add to skillet. Add soup mixture and sausage; toss to coat. Heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 622 calories, 37g fat (17g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 1441mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Stroganoff
"This is really good and really easy to make. Even my husband, who can be quite a picky eater, loved it! I've made it several times."