- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup picante sauce or salsa
- In a large skillet, crumble sausage. Cook until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forSausage Skillet Supper
"Altho it's been quite some time since making, thoroughly enjoyed this."
"My picky eaters liked it. I made it with out the kidney beans because they dont like beans."
"This was so easy to fix and really yummy! My boyfriend LOVED it!"