Sausage Ranch Breakfast Casserole
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, brown sausage; drain and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and dressing mix; spread over crust. Top with sausage and cheddar cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 544 calories, 41g fat (19g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1215mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 31, 2015
We love ranch, sausage, and cream cheese! This was a quick breakfast for Christmas morning! Everyone loved it! I liked the crescent rolls instead of loaf bread like most breakfast casseroles.
Nov 25, 2013
I agree that the Ranch flavor was too strong but even so, we had NO leftovers. Next time I will plan to use 1/2 the Ranch. I was also afraid it would be dry but it wasn't. Very tasty and quick recipe that I plan to add to our regulars list.
Dec 6, 2010
The ranch dressing was overpowering. The next time I make this I will use 1/4 of the mix. Other than that it was a quick and easy recipe.
Oct 21, 2010
Great recipe for brunch. Leftovers were good too!
Aug 16, 2009
I made this the other morning for my kids and it was a great hit. One of our kids is a picky eater and he stated that this went "WOW" in his mouth. I knew immediately this was a keeper recipe.