- 5 eggs
- 1/2 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 1 cup small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients; mix until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSausage Quiche Squares Casserole
"OMGoodness, soooooo good. Definite keeper!"
"Delicious! I had a party and it was a hit!! Can't wait to make it and share it again for my friends baby shower next weekend!"