Sausage Potato Wraps Recipe
With our busy schedule, we're always on the lookout for quick recipes. My husband came up with these mouthwatering wraps we frequently rely on in a morning rush.—Julia Rathburn, Beggs, Oklahoma
- 1 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add potatoes; cook until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; add to sausage mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Divide mixture among tortillas; roll up tightly.
- 3. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-4 minutes or until heated through, or microwave individually for 30 seconds. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 each: 445 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 673mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Potato Wraps
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC