Sausage Mushroom Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking barley
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- In a large saucepan, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables and barley are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 196 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 706mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 11g protein.
Jan 18, 2012
Home from work today and made this soup. For a quick and easy lunch, you can't go wrong with this one!! It is delicious. I used sweet Italian sausage made at our local market and it really made this soup taste great!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.