- 20 pounds link or bulk Italian sausage, sliced or crumbled
- 3 gallons spaghetti sauce
- 16 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 quarts tomato juice
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 12 pounds corkscrew noodles, cooked and drained
- 5 pounds mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 8 pounds mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown sausage; drain fat. Mix with the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, tomato juice, onions, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Grease eight 6-qt. baking pans. Layer half of the noodles, slice cheese and meat sauce in pans. Repeat layers. Sprinkle shredded cheese equally over each pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 150-175 servings.
Reviews forSausage Mozzarella Supper
"As you notice, giving 4 stars for this recipe. Have not ever made, but plan to, of course, scaling down to serve 4. Thank you for sharing recipe!"