- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 can (28 ounces) chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the corn, tomatoes, rice, water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle with cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forSausage Jumble
"This makes a heaping helping, but we found it a little bland."