- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 cups milk
- 6 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 8 pounds Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 6 tablespoons ground mustard
- 4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups white vinegar
- In a several large bowls, combine the eggs, milk, bread crumbs and pepper. Crumble ham and pork over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into four loaves; place each in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, combine the glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour 1/2 cup over each ham loaf; bake for 30 minutes.
- Pour remaining glaze over loaves; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 loaves (12 servings each).
Reviews forSausage Ham Loaves
"How well does this freeze? And how long can you keep this in your freezer?"